Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Color on a "BLEH" day.

I'm home a day, and am happy to say my cold seems to have only lasted three days…Just long enough to make my nose as red as Rudolph, (Yes, it's quite a site) and very sore…. and has now left me with a annoying dry cough…  But I'm home! and in my own bed, and got home without any driving issues with weather! Thank goodness, now tomorrow I go to Long Island to the Evening Star guild to lecture… I hope the weather again, behaves itself..today it's being very naughty… (scroll down.)

All these lovely names were waiting for me when I got home (below), and I brought a bunch back from Maryland as well… so I will try to do 9 patch blocks as soon as I get them…. I can see easily fallen behind on that… But aren't they so cute??

If you want to send one, I will be collecting these all year long…
INFO for this project is here:

 Thank you all, for your sweet blocks, arriving from all over the world!!!

 Today we have ICE and rain… my balcony is starting to glisten… and crunch…. blah..

My pal Andie Herman, in AU, released this pixelated program online, visit youpatch.com!  I had to hide this pic at the bottom of the post so Beatrice doesn't see… I think I will make this for her Birthday… Isn't' it fun??!!

9 comments:

  1. So fun to see all those names of people I know! We are having a bleh day here too. But I didn't have to go to work! Sew, sew, sew. Glad you made it home safely. oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great program! Looks like it pixelated it down to 5 colors or so?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can set it to how many colors you want...up to 15... I played with mine quite a bit, so it wouldn't be so busy... ;-)

      Delete
  3. Have solid color but only white on white, so mine will come eventually...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell me you didn't drive around NY in the snow today! If you did I hope you are somewhere
    warm and cozy with lots of moisturizer on your poor nose.

    Happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spent the day salting the roads on Long Island for you. See you at Evening Star! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the linky love Victoria! xx

    What's your address so I can send you a signature block?

    Andi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the reminder for the signature block ~
    I found Youpatch a while ago ~ so excited about it! Got my first pattern for a quilt for my son and dil's most favorite singer from the Cure! It's going to be a lot of work but worth it when they see it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!